Do I Need Physiotherapist?
- Are you suffering from acute, chronic or occasional pain brought on by injury or illness?
- Is your movement restricted?
- Are you having trouble doing everyday tasks and activities due to illness or injuries?
- Has your quality of life and functional independence been negatively affected by illness or injury?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could likely benefit from a consultation with a Physiotherapist.
You must meet the physiotherapist at the earliest.
Are You A New Patient?
- Our patients are very valuable to us. Hence, we provide an environment, which will make you feel comfortable and relaxed from the moment you step in. In our OPD (Out Patient Department) we make a thorough assessment to make diagnosis through most appropriate & scientific treatment.
- Our vision is to provide the highest standard of treatment that not only relieves pain & restores function but also resolves the underlying cause of the problem life. Our main aim is to provide long term relief.
- Our approach towards the treatment is based on a combination of Exercise, Electrotherapy & Manual Therapy.
- The treatment is delivered by adequately trained and experienced therapists. More often than not, these manual / mobilization techniques / manipulations give immediate & permanent cure without calling the patient daily to the clinic & ultimately making it both time & cost effective. The electrotherapy mode of treatment is also absolutely safe.
- To make the treatment more effective & long lasting, we lay emphasis on patient education & home management program by closely coordinating with patients.
“PAIN SHOULD BE WELCOMED BY THE PATIENT”, CONFUSED?
Pain is your friend, accept it. Don’t think about the remedy for pain, instead think about the cause of pain.
KALP is just a medium to bring forth those treatment techniques to you. We look forward to relieve your agony and pain in the most satisfying manner.